Friday, October 2, 2009

Off Topic

Hey People,

I was running last night and i went by our local festival the avocado festival and i was looking at the stages and how it must feel to preform infront of people and them just jamming out to your music.. it must feel awesome. So thoughts went into my head.. And all my thoughts became into a vision of what i want to happen... I was thinking i would unite all kinds of artist in the 805 and Get us together in one room to see one vision and My vision Is to be on the radio and promote our music and do shows and things like that. So I thought to myself who do i need to tell...
As soon as i Got home I went on myspace and logged on my music account and messaged my good friend Self.. Who i met on state street selling cds and is sort of my mentor ever since.. I saw him and he asked me if i wanted a cd and i was like sorry man i only have 5 bucks hes like ill sell it to you for 5 bucks then and i was like aight. He gave me his cd and i told him to keep pushing and make his money and mentioned that i recorded too. And he was like aight cool like you like what you hear on this then.. Then i looked on the back of the cd and it had his myspace URL and the next day i emailed him and said you know i liked what i heard and made a remix to one of your song and made a clean version for it so it can go on the radio. He was really stoked on it and we made a song together and became bro's.. Hes 23 so he kinda mentors me on what i need to do and to keep my head up and always record to become better..
BUT Anyways i contacted him and he said he was dowwn.... Ill let you know what else happened in the next blog

No comments:

Post a Comment